Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

Last Sunday was Father's Day! We had the best day spoiling our daddy! Instead of breakfast in bed, Troy opted for a family breakfast out on the patio! We had fresh fruit, bacon, pancakes, chocolate milk and apple juice.....YUM!! It was the perfect morning to be outside spending time together as a family. After breakfast and some wrestling on the trampoline, we got ready for church! After church, we let dad "relax" and had a yummy bbq dinner and then went to both of our dad's houses to honor them on this special day too! I feel bad we didn't break out the camera at Troy's parent's house.....I will have to take some pic's of Troy and his dad next time we are there and add them to this post. Troy and I are both so lucky to have such wonderful Father's. I love my dad more than words can say and am so grateful for his example and for what a wonderful grandpa he is to my kids - grandpa is always laughing and smiling and my kids are always excited to go to grandpa's house --I am so grateful for that!

I am so grateful for Troy...he truly is the best dad and husband a person could ask for. I admire the special relationship he has with each of the kids and thank him for all he does for our family! Happy Father's Day....WE LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. I am glad that my son has the opportunity to have so much love in his life. Thank you Kris for all that you do for him and your family. Some days, life is grand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with Troy and the four kids! So cute! You look so pretty lately. Why are so freakin skinny!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are so stinkin' cute---it's great to see the pics--

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE your Father's Day pics!

    WHat a great honor to Troy and Your pop's! You are such a cute wifey and do so much for Troy..he is a lucky man!!!

    I miss you guys tons and LOVE looking at Carson, Grace, Chloe and little Sawyer!!! so cute.

    p.s to make pics big is SO EASY.

    Go to HTML. Erase the width and height (and all the numbers in between. ) then you will see an s400. Erase the 400 and put either 640 (medium size) or s800 (largest.) Click back to COMPOSE and the pics should change!!! Let me know if it works. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete