Friday, July 2, 2010

Moab & Dead Horse Point

Last weekend, Troy, Grace, Carson, Grandpa & Grandma Brown, Aunt Brookie and Josh went camping to Moab & Dead Horse Point! I think saying that had a GREAT time is really an understatement!!! In the upcoming days before they left, every morning the first thing out of both Grace and Carson's mouth was the number of days they had left until it was time to CAMP! The left on Thursday and came home on Saturday late afternoon....the perfect amount of time for everyone to camp! They camped in a campground near Arches National Park, and they went on a couple of fun hikes, went swimming, went to Toy Story 3, ate smores and went to Dead Horse Point on the way home! Grace and Carson had so much fun and I hope they will retain some small memory from this trip! I got to stay home with Chloe and Sawyer.....and I hardly left the house! I soon realized how much Grace and Carson help me with Chloe!!! We went on lots of walks, my house was REALLY clean and I got a chance to relax....a little! I am so grateful for Troy for wanting my kids to have these kinds of experiences - I have said this before in a lot of posts, but....he really is an AMAZING dad! Here are some pics from the trip:



















3 comments:

  1. Oh what cute pics and I was there and we all look great. Of course, the scenery is so fabulous. THanks for posting and thanks for helping Troy get all ready to go with the kids. He is so funny and committed to helping us all have a good time, I am glad that we were invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Seeing those pictures helps me remember how beautiful Utah is.
    Mike keeps talking about some hiking trip that he is determined that we take with you guys and all the kids in a few years when they all get old enough. I guess his family and the Browns did it a couple times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I loved the picture of Carson wandering in the wilderness all alone. It looks like he is this little lost child in a HUGE desert. I would blow that up and frame it! So classic! Glad they had fun.

    ReplyDelete