Saturday, July 10, 2010

Holy Cow...Grace just got her ears pierced!!

Grace just went to bed and told me
this is one of her BEST DAYS EVER!!
After A LOT of begging and discussions centered around Grace's ears for the past few days, Troy and I decided to let her FINALLY (in her mind) get her ears pierced....and she was SO brave - she didn't cry or act nervous!!!
Troy and I tricked her this afternoon and ended up at Claire's...and she was smiling from ear-to-ear! The workers were so nice and actually pierced BOTH her ears at the SAME time - (which I highly recommend to all mom's out there)!!
She has been so funny all night helping out and doing a lot of "extra's" around the house (which I will take all of the little "extra's" I can get), and she keeps telling me that she can "feel" her earrings sparkle.....SO CUTE! WE LOVE YOU GRACE!!!



4 comments:

  1. How did you get the pic from above? Very cool. I am happy for her as i waited most of my life for the wonderful experience of sparkly ears. Cute that she was trying to show her gratitude by helping you. That is actually my primary lesson today for my 6 and7 and 8 year olds. Maybe I can use her story. She is such a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun day! and what a big event!

    The pics are priceless! and so is you new little house helper :) Lucky you! (that's sweet of her...)

    love it! cute post..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, cutest ever!!! I totally remember getting mine pierced... it seems like forever ago! I am glad she was so brave and excited! Love that girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Grace is so stinkin cute. I got a little glimpse of her as a teenager in the little close up pic of her. It comes SOOO fast!

    ReplyDelete