Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sawyer's first few months....in a nutshell....

As I begin writing this post, once again....I am wondering WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! I honestly can't believe that Sawyer is already 4 month's old! I just finished feeding him his oatmeal and sweet potatoes and can't believe that his "newborn stage" is over.....Sawyer is such a sweet baby. There really are no other words to describe him. He smiles all the time, sleeps, eats and that is pretty much it! I love this picture to the left, because since Sawyer has been born, his hands have been a very important part of his life. The are always close together and now spend quite a bit of time in his mouth! Grace, Carson and Chloe are all very sweet with him too. They are always willing to help with whatever I need when it comes to Sawyer. All I have to do is let them hold him, or give him a kiss and hug and they are up for pretty much any task. Let's hope this carries on for a while, because I know when they are bigger they won't be an easy bribe! I love our little family right now - all of the kids are growing and learning and changing so much each day. My days are busy and crazy, but I wouldn't change it for anything! Here are a few pic's of Sawyer over the past 4 month's:
















3 comments:

  1. Oh Sawyer! It is truly amazing how fast babies change! You are so lucky you took so many great pics to capture each phase! What a handsome boy...give him a big kiss from Aunt Tawny!!!! loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has changed so much over the last few months! I'm sure you know how cute he is, love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I do miss my babies but I am happy that we can enjoy your baby with you and Troy. He is so cute! and sweet!

    ReplyDelete