Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carson's 4th Birthday

I can't believe that Carson is 4 years old!!! It seems like yesterday he was a baby and needed me for everything. Now it seems like there are days that I hardly see him (except for the occasional feeding and watering) and he is growing up way to fast!!! Someone once told me that the weeks go by slow and the years go by way too fast....and it is so true! Even though some days it is hard....I am really trying to cherish every moment because these kids are little for such a short period of time. For Carson's birthday, he wanted a "Magic Party"!! So we hired a magician and invited 20+ of his closest friends to celebrate! Here are some pic's of his special day:










1 comment:

  1. That was perhaps my fav party too. At my house Cade is still playing magician from that party. That was a happy sweet day as is Carson. He is a great kid.

    ReplyDelete