Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chloe....lovin' life and into EVERYTHING!!!

Chloe NEVER stops moving! I am laughing at this post, because I think all of the picture's we have taken of Chloe over the past few month's are either because she has a dirty face, has gotten into something, has crazy hair.....or something like that! I think it is just her age, but this girl is definitely keeping my on my toes! She is definitely a daddy's girl, and they have a special bond that I think is so cute! We love our Chloe-bear.....












4 comments:

  1. OH Chloe Bear is so so so cute! I love that girl. SHe has so much zest for life and keeps on going every day. She is so beautiful too!!! Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not love that girl. She is so cute! And, I love her little messy faces and all the stuff that she gets into, that fits her personality perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I laughed out loud and loved the pics and the Girl! I wonder why we love the messy face pics? I know you are enjoying her too!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH,your kids are so adorable-and getting so BIG!

    ReplyDelete