Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Shower Love.....

Last Thursday night, Troy's mom and my sisters-in-law on Troy's side of the family threw me a pre-baby party/shower. Tawny was so nice to host the party at her house and we had so much fun! No kids, just all of us girls...and Troy! He was so funny, when he heard about this party, he wanted to come and hang out with his sisters and mom too....and I was glad he did. We had a fabulous dinner of pistachio salad, breadsticks, Diet Coke and a yummy eclair dessert! I did get "showered" with a ton of cute clothes and warm, soft blankets for the baby - thanks to everyone for putting together a fun night and for all of the fun gifts!

Troy and I often talk about how grateful we are for our families and how nice it is to have a built-in support system - we wouldn't trade it for anything. We know our lives and our kids lives are blessed because of this!

10 days and counting until the big day......




1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun night! We are so excited for Thursday.....holy cow! I love how you put 3.8 kids. You are SO gonna have to change that soon. I love your fam and all of your beautiful kids!...oh ya and Troy. He makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete