Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Carson






Today is Carson's 3rd Birthday!!!! I can't believe he is already 3...it feels like yesterday he was as little as this precious picture.





The sad part of today is that we are not actually celebrating today.....we are waiting for Daddy to get home from the Philipines next Friday.....so his "unofficial birthday" will be next Saturday. This morning he was so cute - Grace and I tried to sing happy birthday to him and he said that we couldn't sing that to him until his daddy came home "in just a few more minutes"......I wish time passed for me the same way it does for him. So I will have to do another post that will include his celebration with all of his cousins.











This past year has been a great year for Carson. He is potty trained (YEAH!!!), speaks really well, and has so many things he loves to do. Right now he is really into Spiderman.....He and Grace play Spiderman a lot and he is "Petow Parkow" and Grace is "MJ" - it is so fun to hear what they say when they think no-one is listening. He is also really big into telling me about his dreams when he wakes up in the morning....I think he makes them up as he goes because the last dream he tells me about EVERYDAY is that he dreamed that Grace is the best sister in the whole world....(I wonder who has been coaching him on that one) :) He also loves to play outside, ride his scooter and follow Grace around and copy EVERYTHING that she does.





Here are a few more cute pictures of Carson over the past 3 years.....I LOVE YOU BUDDY.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!














5 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet post! I still drop my jaw when I see how much hair he had when he was born...that was insane (but in the GOOD way!) Give Carson a happy bday kiss for me!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the memories, although most of them are not mine as i was not there! However, I am so lucky that I have been around enough to get to kiss and hug him on occasion. Oh, he is so cute. I would love to watch and hear him play with Gracie. I think that kids who have older siblings who play with them really for the most part have a lot of fun in their childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaPpY BiRtHdAy BUDDY!!! Oh those pictures are so cute! I forgot about his long hair!! What a cutie! I can't believe he's already 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...that 3rd picture is Troy reincarnate! I REMEMBER Troy at that age and that is crazy. Happy B little C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Happy Birthday Carson-

    I loved seeing all of those pics-where did our babies go...it actually makes me a little teary eyed to see them grow so fast...

    glad Troy is almost back..you are superwoman! hopefully see you Sat!

    ReplyDelete