Thursday, May 14, 2009

Carson's 3rd Birthday Party

Okay......Troy FINALLY made it home safe from the Philipines (YEAH) and little Carson could finally have his birthday party. Last Saturday was the "unofficial day" and we had a blast! He got a brand new Spiderman Bike with training wheels, more spiderman stuff, Transformers, Kung Fu Panda, play-dough, and other FUN things for his birthday. Right now, he is really into Spiderman, so we decided to have a Spiderman Party with all of his cousins.....Thanks to everyone for the presents and a fun party! I have to put a plug in for Nothing Bundt Cakes.....they have the best cakes ever.....so I made Spiderman cupcakes for the kids and the adults enjoyed this delicious cake!

Here are Carson's presents (minus the bike) and cakes!

Cute Cousins!!!!

Cute Carson (lovin every second......)

Did I mention he was lovin EVERY second?


Blowing out the candles......

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOO sorry we missed it! I can't believe we spaced it! :( so sorry! Hey at least I remembered a present though right?! Looks like you guys had a blast! Carson is so cute. We just love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you put on a great party. The cake and cupcakes were beautiful. I'm sorry we missed out. Blake was running a fever the night before. We didn't want to risk of spreading the FUN!!

    ReplyDelete