Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bell Canyon Hike - Memorial Weekend Fun!!!!


Yesterday, we went on a hike to Bell Canyon Reservoir. Troy had Carson on his back, I had Chloe in the Baby Bjorn and off we went with Grace leading the way. Troy said it was an "easy hike" but it was basically straight up the mountain for 1/2 mile.....you think 1/2 mile straight up is nothing until you have a child strapped to your front and carrying lunch for everyone on your back!!!! We finally made it and had a great time and the kids had a total blast!! Here are some more pic's:
Troy, Carson and Grace looking at the BEAUTIFUL waterfall (sorry the waterfall is not in the pic)Grace and Carson eating lunch


Me and Chloe hanging out......

Carson shaking his "booty" note: Grace's clean bum.......Chloe hangin out in Carson's backpack.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it looks so fun!! Why do I not recognize where you are at? I signed Lexi up for gymnastics, hopefully for the right class. It is a beginner and only once a week. That is all she had left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That family pic at the beginning of your bklog is so cute. It should be BLOWN up! I have never hiked up Bell Canyon. It looks so beautiful. I hope that my hiking days are still ahead of me. You have inspired me to keep walking and hopefully I can go with you someday. Darling post!

    ReplyDelete