Thursday, April 23, 2009

Little Nest.....Beautiful Flowers!





Look at this picture! The other day we opened the door to find this cute little bird's nest! We are pretty sure it was constructed overnight, but has now been abandoned. I LOVE this time of year!!! It has been so nice to get outside and start working on the yard and most of all....my beautiful flowers that come up every spring that serve as a reminder that winter is mostly gone.





EXCEPT for this picture that was taken last
week in the early morning after it snowed
during the night......the snow cover
only lasted a few hours.....it looks so
peaceful.....




We tried our hardest to take some pictures of the kids in front of the flowers.


We can never get everyone to look at the camera at the same time.....oh well, they are still cute!!!




Here are some more random pictures:

7 comments:

  1. I will be the first to comment ever!!

    I love your blog. I am so happy we can finally keep in touch and check out what goes on your busy lives!I am excited to get new updates and check in!

    Love your colors and layout...good job girl!

    Now I need to get the rest of the fam on board!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome my friend....I knew you would come around someday!! Ü Let's do lunch again soon.

    Love ya sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, coming over from Brie's. i am so exited that you are going to post now. i love your blog and the colors and the layout. The cute pics of the kids are great and how charming that a nest was made in your wreath? I loved the pic. Maybe someday I can figure out how to place my own pic in my comments, so I need to join the techie world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the bloggers of america!! I am always wondering what y'all are up to, so I am glad I am now able to keep tabs on you!! Stay in touch as we miss you and think of you often :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    Soon you will become one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I just started too, but I really am doing it so that I can publish it as my journal some day. Way easier than a pen on paper....and we can add pictures too! Your kids are darling (as usual) and I am excited to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, welcome also! It is always hard to take pictures of kids, huh? However, you did an excellent job because they look darling!

    ReplyDelete