Thursday, April 16, 2009



Okay, so I did it.....I finally joined the 21st Century and created this blog (something I said I would never do by the way), but I am going to give it a shot. I am not a good journal keeper so maybe blogging will make up for some of the guilt I have felt for being such a slacker on the journal writing thing. I have an amazing husband and 3 beautiful kids who are 5, almost 3 and 7 months....have I mentioned that life is a little crazy right now for us?

Until about 2 weeks ago, I worked as an Events Manager for a Fortune 400 Company and loved it until the travel became too much and I always told myself that I would always put my family first no-matter-what, so a change was needed after my baby was born last fall. Things seem to have a way of working themselves out and an amazing opportunity fell in my lap to help me create the balance I have been trying to find for so long. I now work part-time from home as an Office Manager for a Mentor Capital Company and love it! It is a lot less money, but who cares - - More time with my kids, less stress and more time for me......Life is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Kristin! I'm so proud of you now we can keep in touch without trying too hard.:)

    ReplyDelete