Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sawyer's Blessing Day


Last Sunday, March 7, 2010, was Sawyer's blessing day! It was a perfect day for his blessing and we had a nice lunch at our house afterwards. Troy and I both come from big families, so we had 60+ people at our house all at once!! I stressed and fretted on how we were going to fit everyone, but then I thought 'who has a house big enough to sit 60 people comfortably?' - answer: NOBODY....so we did the best we could! Everything turned out perfect and thanks to everyone to who contributed to Sawyer's special day....it wouldn't have been the same without you!
Here are some pic's....

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh so cute!!!!

    It was such a fabulous day!

    Kristin, you seriously amaze me of all that you are capable of. You can do so much and pull it off effortlessly. Your house was beautiful, the food was great, and of course Sawyer's blessing was awesome!

    And thanks for all you did for Angela's shower...the chocolate fountain...perfect!!
    You are the best and I am so thrilled you are my sister! love ya, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he is awake in all of the pictures. Looks like everything was great, I want one of those chocolate strawberries...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did such a great job. We had a fun time. I don't know how you managed to pull off the perfect lunch for that many people, but everything was perfect. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a great day! I feel bad I missed the after-party but thanks for sending home all the sandwiches for me and Bray! You and Troy both did such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjpyed the whole day too. The blessing was unique and very heartfelt. i appreciated both of your testimonies. I remember that I always gave mine after a birth almost feeling it was the least i could do for the miracle again of life being given to us. The party went so well, it seemed to me. I am so glad that we could be to this baby's blessing. (This is Penny on Tawny's computer.)

    ReplyDelete