Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miscellaneous Summer Fun 2009

With summer ending and fall quickly on it's way, I realized that I have not posted some of our summer day-to-day fun! We have spent endless hours at parks, riding bikes, playing with cousins and friends, late night walks to get frozen yogurt from Maverik, Thrillin' Thursdays, late night movies on the tramp with dad, and eating endless amounts of otter pops and capri suns! Here are some of our pic's in no particular order....















































































3 comments:

  1. ahhh summer of '09 was the B E S T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gald that this summer, I was at some of the pictured events! Your kids are so cute! and they are sweet and nice to all of us. I love being around them and you and Troy too. Chole has to be the best baby ever! Can lightening strike twice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have such a fun summer. I looked forward to Thursday's all week. I am so glad you came and our kids got to play so often, the girls just love Gracie! (all of them too). The beach was so fun I am still thinking about it all of the time. I hope you can come next year, it will be hard but good memories.

    ReplyDelete