Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Chloe!!!!















Last Thursday (yes, I have been a slacker getting this post done)....Chloe had her 1st birthday! We waited until Friday to celebrate with lots of cousins and grandparents (thanks to all who came!!!) She had a great day and we decided that next year instead of presents, we will just get her some balloons! She absolutely loved the balloons, cake, presents, wrapping paper....and most of all being the center of attention! I can't believe a year has already gone by - it really is true to the saying "the days go by slow....but the years go by fast"! We are so proud of Chloe and are grateful to have her in our family! Here is to another year that will bring: first steps.....more words....more hair....more teeth.....a baby brother....and many other fun memories that we will hold close to our heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chloe-Bear....we love you! Here are some pic's of this past year and her party(sorry about all of the picture's....this is for my journal)













3 comments:

  1. she is so darling! happy bday chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, I enjoyed that post so much!! I missed a lot of her first year of life .....Glad that I could be at the party. She is absolutely beautiful and has maybe the cutest, sweetest dispostion ever. Congrats! on her first birthday and your first year together. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have Chloe???

    really? please??? She is so darn cute.

    and when are you going to post about Disney and the beach???

    waiting...patiently!

    cute post! xo

    ReplyDelete