Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Chloe Lovin' the Licorice!!!!



Chloe has discovered a new leash on life....chocolate licorice!!! She is 9 months old and we are still waiting on teeth, but who needs teeth to enjoy a bag of licorice?! Yesterday we were out washing our car and she found the bag of licorice......so cute! I looked over at her and she was seriously trying to get as much out of the bag as fast as her little hands would let her. She was babbling as loud as she possibly could as she was enjoying her little feast! We love our little Chloe and are grateful to her for the happiness and love she brings to our home. She seriously is the best baby ever.....if I could get a dozen more babies just like her......I would (don't get any ideas Troy)......here are some more cute pics of her licorice moment.....we love you Chloe-bear!






Maybe I can fit the licorice AND my fist in my mouth......



Sister Love!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh she is sooooo dang cute!!! Did you know she is like 1/4 my DNA b/c I am Troy's twin?!Yes that makes her part mine. I would love to take her and name her Avery..puhlease???

    and Troy (and Kristin) T H A N K Y O U so so so much for your help with the sod!! You are the best to come up and help us. You are lifesavers and it means a lot to Ry and I! Sorry Kristin you had 3 kids with you today...!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics of baby Chole. Oh, how I would have loved to kiss and hug her and then clean her up. I loved the sistas together and I got to see how pretty your yard is too. Can't wait for 20 more days!! love you tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute! I think it's the 3rd baby because I say the same thing about Orion; they really are so easy and good. I think God does it so that you'll have more, then come the trouble makers!!!

    ReplyDelete